You Deserve it!
We are HIRING
Customer Service Representative
Title / Position
Arctic Spas Manitoba has been in the hot tub & spa industry since 1996 starting with Arctic Spas® in 1997. We serve Manitoba through our three locations: Brandon, Oak Bluff, and Winkler. Hot Tubs and Swim Spas by Arctic Spas® are engineered for the world’s harshest climates and are among the finest hot tubs available in Manitoba and the world. Arctic Spas Manitoba is part of a global network of 160 registered Arctic Spas dealers.
We are excited to expand our team at our Arctic Spas Oak Bluff location and are looking for a dynamic team player to join our award-winning team as Customer Service Representative.
Job Type / Category
This is a Full-Time position, and you will be an integral part of our team. With a variety of tasks, you will have the opportunity to
grow your role as you expand your knowledge. Providing a 5-Star customer experience is our number one goal and we are searching
for the best and brightest talent to join our team!
- Act as the lead point of contact for our clients over the phone and in person in our Showroom
- Providing an excellent shopping experience by ensuring great store/product displays
- Manage inventory and reports.
- Partner with our service department to provide best-in-class service.
- Tuesday – Saturday, Day Shifts (8 hours)
The Ideal Candidate:
- You are driven by success and hungry to learn about ways to improve customer service.
- You are growth-oriented and proactive, always looking for new opportunities.
- You are strong at solving problems and have great organizational skills.
- You are a team player, able to work alone and with others to support your clients’ needs.
- You enjoy meeting new people and creating relationships with new customers.
- Experience in pool/hot tub water chemistry is an asset (Training will be provided)
- You can lift 20lb.
- Customer Service Experience is an asset.
What We Offer in Return
- We act with integrity, innovation, and agility – and we strive to create an environment where you can do the same.
- A caring environment where the health, safety, and well-being of our current and future team members is a priority.
- Hourly Wage plus Health benefits after three-month probationary period
- Opportunity to potentially earn additional income through commissions.
- Regular coaching and ongoing development opportunities.